Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ebay FAIL

Well, it's official, my Blybe doll is never coming =( I ordered her in July, she "shipped" in August, and now it's October... she's never coming. I have just finished filing reports with everyone I can think of in order to get my money back and get that scum bag kicked off Ebay. I filed a report with the IC3, paypal, and Bank of America. Ebay wouldn't let me file since it was over 45 since I ordered. That's half the scam by the way. The guy strings you along, ships after 20 days and tells you the package will take a month to get there. By the time you realize your doll isn't coming, it's too late to file a complaint on Ebay, so they can't ban him. No one buy from 2inner_by_nature on Ebay, he's a crook! I'm going to go to a doll show in November, maybe they'll have some Blythe knock offs. Wish me luck! Stay away from Thailand dealers on Ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment